Saturday, February 19, 2011

CHANGE;It start with Me

CHANGE means to transform our own lives through making good things and manners in our own lives.Change:It start with me.Yes,I can do this in our society because now a days,I am also a role model in our classroom.
Even though if, I'm not a officer in our classroom.I would become a role model to my fellow student's because,I love my fellow students so that will become their future someday will become successful.And God created us to love,care and help other people at all times.
We need this changes that start with us because now a days there are people who have no proper education.And ,I am also the one to start the changes to my fellow students that it's not too late to change to everything to their lives so that they have a good future someday

No comments:

Post a Comment